Monday, August 13, 2007

I took too much zoloft, where are my pants?

Well a week since having heart surgery (and for all those who swore I didn't have a heart we now have pictures to prove you wrong!) and beginning to realize that pharmaceuticals is now considered a new food group in my diet. Been through this before and swore I wouldn't do through this again. It is so irritating to lose those pills in the salsa!

So I go back today to get loaded up with even more pills to take for he rest of my life and so far most of them are pink. PINK!?! That clashes with my lifestyle and that is just wrong! I have heard of all these trendy designer drugs out there but the ones I take look like they were designed by a gulag bureaucrat who failed art in high school. All I can do to save my coolness is to keep them hidden in the back of the cabinet and locked in their little brown bottles like those pesky skeletons in the closets. I would bet if more gay people had heart complications those medications would be far more bitchin' trendy. Then I wouldn't mind taking them in public, showing them off, trading with my homies.

No comments: