Sunday, July 29, 2007

एवेर्बोद्य वास कुंग-फू Everybody was Kung-Fu Healing

So here I am in church taking in the sermon (Yes, I said church. I am so down and grounded with the people, you know, because I do these sorts of things!) and and the Pastor lights into this spiel of how Jesus gets all that with the Pharisees who be bringing all this sick shit on the people with all these rules and regulations.

So my attention is rivited as he continues on how Jesus hooks up with this whithered hand dude at the temple, the Pharisees telling him he can't go healing on the Sabbith and Jesus squares of, looks them in the eyes and tells the sick dude to stretch out his hand! I can just picture this! Jesus, bad ass savior! Can't you just see him there... "C'mon suckers, think you bad? Let's see if you got the rocks to knock this angel of my shoulder!" And if I was that healed dude you know how I would be sticking my hand out at those fools!

I go on to think, why stop here? This is a blockbuster just waiting to be made for the masses! This would be first class all the way. I'd get Sergio Leone to direct it out in the wild widerness of New Jersey and Clint Eastwood would play Jesus in the temple messin' with the Phareses ..."Did I cast out six demons or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself."

No comments: