Monday, July 30, 2007

What's in your Tang?

Ever since I was in college I not only wanted to be the rich and famous stud that I am, but I also wanted to do things in space. How cool I used to think; those wicked silver suits, your work commute televised world wide, floating on top of the world... all total chick magnet moves my man!

So now we finally figure out that some of these guys had a few for the road before lighting that candle! I suspected such when I used to work for them (yes. I used to be a rocket scientist also...but never played on on TV!). Now I image the opportunities that can be exploited..er served with the opening of space to the general teaming masses! I can see it now:

CLUB NASA!!!

Come check out the experience under the influence!

MONDAYS! Freeze dried beer night! (and you thought that was salt on those peanuts!?!)
FRIDAYS! Come out and see the "Big Dippa" in action! She puts the "assah" in NASA!

Reservations are encouraged but feel free to just drop in before shooting out! Just Just go south off the Orlando Expressway to US 1 and turn left at the Giant Spaceship!

REMEMBER....WHAT HAPPENS IN SPACE STAYS IN SPACE!!!

No comments: